May 28, 2008

The best is yet to come...

Mom and Dad's garden is coming along beautifully. Actually it's just the peas, onions, potatoes, and "really good carrotts" according to Mom. I thought mostly my brothers and sisters would like to see the progress of our garden and Mom and Dad would like to show it off. Dad's fabulous corn has not been planted yet, but pictures of that will be posted when they are.
(Our apple trees are finally blossoming after 10 years. We even moved them to the back of the garden to see if they would blossom and what do you know?? We just might have some fruit this year!)
Okay, this is mostly just weeds but there are some good peas in there somewhere. Dad's weeding it all out.

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I'm full on planning on taking some of that yummy produce so I do have a vested interest in it. I have dibs on at least 2 rows of corn.