May 28, 2008

Lewiston Cemetary

We spent some time Memorial Day at the Lewiston Cemetary. However, it was quite cold, so most of the pictures are in the car. We were there though. Dad and Mom told Courtney, Emma, Apsen, and me all the stories of those buried in Lewiston. While we were there, we ran into Holly and Garrick's family. I think that is what Emma and Aspen liked most about the cemetary. "Emma smile for the picture." She was sure trying hard, but her lips just went different ways, making a funny smile. So cute.

(Notice Dad's fashionable LSB sweatshirt with a nice Hawaii straw hat. Lovely)

Emma liked Dad's hat though. I must say it looked really cute on her.

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I actually miss the Lewiston Cemetary on Memorial Day. We didn't visit any cemetary and I'm wishing we'd made the trek to the Lewiston & Fairview Cemetaries. Oh well. . .there's always next year.