April 29, 2008

ABC Tag

Thanks to my lovely sister Jennifer, I have been "tagged," meaning I get to tell you all about myself. What a wonderful read!

A- Attached or Single: Even though my friends are getting married, I, at 19 years old, am enjoying being single
B- Best Friend: My sisters and cousins and Cassandra Munk
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, preferably chocolate, but currently Mom has Dad and me on a diet, so I'm not going to be able to enjoy this cake any time soon.
D- Day of Choice: The Fourth of July in Lewiston, UT.
E- Essential Item: My phone. Yes, I NEED my phone.
F- Favorite Color: Depentant on the day. Today it is Green.
G- Gummy bears or worms: Bears, especially the clear ones. If you like worms, you apparently can undo a knot in your mouth. Unfortunatly, I cannot.
H- Hometown: L-town (that's Lewiston in gangster lingo)
I- Indulgence: Getting a pedicure. I love them!
J- January or July: July, because that is when my "day of choice" is. Plus, I just don't like January, because it is in the heart of winter.
K- Kids: Umm...no. Although, I love being with my neices and nephews.
L- Life is incomplete without: Family. Love you all!
M- Marriage date: Hmmm...
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I am the youngest of them all and absolutely love it :)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or fears: I am currently trying to overcome my fear of dogs.
Q- Quote: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. --Babe Ruth
R- Ring size: No idea, but I'll let you know when I get married.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag three friends: Whoever has the desire to elaborate about themselves.
U- Unknown fact about me: I never use the right shift key on a key board.
V- Very Favorite store: Hall Store and Oil Co. They have good candy and wonderful new smoothies, that I now have to resist consuming.
W- Worst Habit: I leave the lid off the toothpaste all the time...oops.
X- X-ray or Ultra-sound: Never had either, so can't really tell you.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Poppy Seed Chicken. Yummy!
Z- Zodiac: Libra, but I have no idea what the means. I had to look that one up.

1 comment:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Boring....post something new please.