April 20, 2008

Another Sunday Night

I absolutely love our Sunday nights when the kids come over. The fun things we do range from playing crazy games to telling stories. This week, the game played was hide and seek with Grandpa, who always seems to have the best hiding place (however, I was unable to capture the pictures of the action). One game like that wears a Grandpa out. Dad lay down to take a nap with Hannah and Kaitlyn, but the girls didn't really seem to want to sleep, after all, it is only 8:00 p.m. Kaitlyn says that she is a great photographer because her mom has the same camera as me. This next picture is the result of the fabulous photography skills of my neice, Kaitlyn.
Grandpa and Grandma somehow got this National Geographic about China. They thought it was great, so they shared the stories and pictures with the kids. After they had an educational moment with the kids, I decided to join them in the living room. When I walked in, Hannah made it known to me that she was never going to marry anyone from China, or live in China. I don't know what she was told, but one thing is for sure, she doesn't want anything to do with China.Here is Kyle after the long educational experience.
Trevor came in with his dump truck as fast as his little legs would let him go. At one point, he stood up and ran dragging the massive toy behind him (that's one tuff boy!). I told him to stop and pose for the picture. He promptly put his feet up like so and stared at the camera with one sock one sock and the other off. I guess you had to be there, but his little pose was so funny

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Sounds like a blast! Wish we could have been there. . .And I agree with Hannah, I don't think she should marry someone from China