March 18, 2008

Thrill Seeker

On my first day in Hawaii, I got a huge surprise. My friends signed me up for an appointment to go sky diving! I really wasn't going to go, because I was a bit worried that I wouldn't make it back to Utah. However, after much convincing, I decided that I would try it out and if I didn't die, I would have a beautiful place to be buried. On Thursday, my friends and I went to Skydive Hawaii, and signed our lives away...literally. I had the time of my life though!! Sky diving is not what I expected it to be. The plane ride was the most nerve racking experience ever, but once my feet left the plane, there was absolutely no fear. I just enjoyed the view. I thought Hawaii was pretty standing on the ground, but it's even better when you are soaring through the air.

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

You are freaking insane! There would be no way in the whole wide world you could have got me to step out of a plane, parachute or not.

Honeybee said...

Emily Smith you are crazy!! What is happening to my little cousins when they go over to Hawaii they think they have to jump out of planes! Glad you had fun, I didn't know that you went.
Love, Melissa