July 17, 2009

a weekend with the Pollards

This past weekend, Jason and I went to Bountiful with his family to meet Micheal's (that is Jason's dad) donor family. It was a wonderful weekend that we were able to spend with each other. We stayed with some friends, the Christensen family, in Bountiful and had a fun time with them as well. These are just a few pictures of the weekend.

Jason absolutely loves his nephew, Kayson. He is such a cute kid! He and Jason played with cars, tractors, and anything that had wheels the whole weekend. Sometimes I wondered if Jason had more fun with all the cars.

This is of the view from the house in Bountiful. It was gorgeous!


After meeting the donor family, we went to Liberty Park with them. This is all of us on the swings. That park is really fun. I think Lewiston City needs to purchase some swings like these and a Farris wheel to have in the park. It was a fun place to be with everyone.
This is a picture of my future in-laws, Michael and Tammi, at dinner.
And this is the girls in Jason's family and me at the dinner. (Tammi, Jordan, Jessica and her boy Kayson, Jenna, me, and in the back is Jayme)

No comments: