January 2, 2009

an extra look at Italy

I took so many pictures in Italy (but not nearly as many as Lisa Marie), and I thought that Italy was such a beautiful country. So, I thought I would show you some of the other views of Italy that we saw. I love these pictures, but they just don't do Italy justice. It was simply beautiful.
This was the view from our hotel in Bologna
This is the harbor in Genova

These are the houses in Rimini.
The windows on San Luca. See the post below.
Italy, as seen from San Luca.

5 comments:

Krista Payne said...

Emily, I love your blog! It is so cute. Your pictures are really cute as well. Thanks for inviting me. Talk to you later.

Jenn and Brandon said...

I am so freaking jealous! Italy looks so amazing! Will you take me next time?

Melissa said...

I am so jealous emily! I went to europe once. Florence was my favorite place in Italy too. And I loved the Vatican City. Seeing the Duomo brought back so many memories for me! Our hotel was right across the street and I could see the front of the duomo from my bedroom window! So fun. I also lived in old farm my freshmen and sophmore years at utahstate! Fun stuff

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Emily, I love those pictures it looks so gorgeous!! I will see you at work friday

Kelsie said...

I love these pictures! Especially the windows on San Luca! What a great trip.