July 6, 2008

This year on our trip to Sun Valley I was quite the slacker when it came to taking pictures. I really didn't take very many. These are a few of the highlights of our trip that I caught.

1. The grounds were so beautiful. We even had family pictures taken with all of the pretty scenary. These are just my amateur photos of family members.



2. I'm not sure if this is a highlight. Nonetheless, Jenn and I had the pleasure of enjoying terrible Migraines. I am now a fan of Excedrin. It really does work miracles.3. We took a ride on one of the lifts to the top of the mountains. The picture below is at the bottom of the lift. Kaitlyn and Rachel and I sat together on the way up. They were a bit nervous, but we made it just fine. It was gorgeous up top. We didn't stay too long, just enough to take some pictures. Hannah and Kyle and I sat together on the way down and played a little American History trivia to take up some of the time.

No comments: