April 14, 2009

General Conference weekend

This conference weekend, I had the opportunity to attend the Saturday afternoon session with Jason. It was awesome to be in the conference center and see the prophet. I had forgotten how big that place is! It was a neat experience. I loved being there with so many people and hearing the speakers. If you ever have the chance to go to a session of conference at the Conference Center, I highly recommend going!


We walked around temple square while we were waiting. That is a beautiful place!

Saturday night, the Hall clan got together at the Coppermill for a wonderful dinner. The kids got left at Grandma's house to eat pizza and watch a movie. It really doesn't seem that long ago that I was staying at home with the cousins while the adults went out to eat. I remember that we had some good times. From what I hear, all of the kids got along just fine. Cousins are just so fun!

Welcome back Karalee! We sure do love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog! Hello! And I'm glad to finally see a picture of Jason. . .not that I haven't checked his blog a few times.Ü Good times. Wink, wink.

Jenn and Brandon said...

Ok, I think an update is long overdue. . .

Gardner said...

This post is like so 2 months ago.