October 19, 2008

Night Out With the Girls

Holly decided to get some tickets to Little Women at the Ellen Eccles Theater for Friday night, and I was lucky enough to tag along with her and Rachel. The play was simply fabulous, even if it couldn't cover the whole story (it is way too long). Best of all, I was able to cry and not feel stupid about it. Rachel made sure to tell Holly and I that she didn't cry at all. As for me, my mascara was completely gone by the time the play was over, so I'm sure I looked lovely. The performance was really good, which has motivated me to read the book now. Thanks to Holly and Rachel for letting me come along to the play with them.

2 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Thanks for coming with us Em. WE loved it too!

Kelsie said...

Fun ... I LOVE Little Women!