December 27, 2007

what a day...

Christmas day was so much fun with everyone there opening gifts, giving gifts, and opening others' gifts. I love just watching everyone. It's seems to go by so quickly though. I loved that I got to see a lot of my family, because I don't see them that often. We had a family dinner that was so good. However, late in the afternoon, everyone left. I miss not having everyone at home because it gets really quiet. Dad, Mom, Courtney, and I finish off the exciting day by ourselves partying. We watched one of the movies Court gave to me, Good Night and Good Luck, which is a very good show. Afterwards, we played one mad game of scrabble (Courtney won) and clue. It was a great day. and I'm glad that I got to spend it with my family.

1 comment:

Gardner said...

Hi Emily,
It was a fun break and yes it went way to fast. As I drove home to Salt Lake I reflected on how nice it would be if there weren't always places and obligations to rush back to and if there were more time to share with family and friends.