July 12, 2007

My Malibu


The Malibu passed away on Wednesday, July 11th, and it's ashes were spread over a field in the peaceful town of Lewiston. After a rough week of car troubles, she had had enough. I was driving home from a shopping trip in Logan, when the car started to give me some trouble. I decided to take the back roads home just in case. When I was in Trenton, I smelt something funny. After calling mom to tell her to come pick me up, I decide to keep going. Then, the next thing I knew was I had pulled over on the side of the road by Ritewood. Smoke came up from under the car, and I though it had overheated. So, I got out and realized that the brush under the car was on fire. I grabbed my phone and started to run. I called 911. Soon my car was fully engulfed in flames. I saw Mom and Dad pull up and jump out of the car. Dad thought I was still in it and he ran towards the car to get me out. He burnt himself but soon both he and mom realized I was okay. Mom came running to me crying, and Dad sat on the road crying. Needless to say, it was a rough night, but we are all okay.

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Gosh, that almost makes me cry! Sorry about the car. But at least you have a cool story to tell and an excuse to get a totally rad car now.

Tyler said...

That is an awesome picture. Sorry about the car. Now your dad can get you that convertible BMW.

CeCille Hall said...

We are glad you are OK.