June 28, 2007

Sun Valley




After Aspen's blessing, I headed the other direction to Sun Valley with Mom and Dad, Kyle, and my friend, Jen Bills. I know that drive is only about 4 hours, but that seemed like one of the longest rides of my life. When we finally got there, we had a blast! Our condo was huge and a great place to kick back and relax. On the first day, we swam and played bingo. The Buxtons came with to Sun Valley and that night, the bank took us out to eat and after we watched a movie on the lawn, A Night at the Museum. On Tuesday, we rode the lift up to the top of a mountain. It was beautiful up there! Also, we shopped (That's what Jen and I do best) and went to the ice skating rink. That night we had an ice show where Nancy Kerrigan did a performance for us, and after there was a firework show that comparable to Lewiston's. Sun Valley was a fun place to be.

No comments: