April 1, 2007

Conference Weekend


It was Conference Weekend again! That means the family dinner at the Coppermill and guess what? I got to go!! It was Lisa's and my first year of being with "the grown-ups." (That just made me feel really old!) Instead of babysitting fifteen children at Karalee's (those are some good memories), I got to go eat with the adults. Sweet! The food was amazing! It's been a while since I have with all of the family and let me tell you there were a lot. Fourty eight! There were so many people that that I didn't get to talk to most of my cousins. Our family is getting so big! I love every single one of them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Every SINGLE one? Hang on, just because I got married doesn't mean that you don't have to love me anymore. I'm so hurt! I love the single and married ones (even their spouses too--I know my heart's just too big).

Emily said...

I love your face!!!!